Atlas is compatible with phone or tablets that support Bluetooth LE (v4.0) and have Android 5.0 or higher or iOS 8.5 or higher.
Pairing your Atlas Wristband to your phone via bluetooth does not sync it, you need to press the sync button inside the "Atlas" App. Please try the below:
1. Log out of the Atlas app.
2. Force close the app entirely.
3. Hard reset your device by turning it on and holding down the side button until the Atlas logo appears.
4. Make sure bluetooth is on.
5. Log back into the Atlas app (Note: Not the Atlas Engine app).
6. If you have already synced before, sync again until you are prompted to update your firmware.
6b. If you haven't synced before, tap your profile photo in the top right corner of the app.
7b. Tap the "Add +" button and select your device from the list.
8b. Sync until you are prompted to update your firmware. Note: This sync may take some time.
Need more help?: firstname.lastname@example.org